Hana Coast Gallery – Featuring beautiful fine art, exquisite wooden carvings, native cultural art and jewelry by local artists.
- Swimming – In secluded waterfall pools and at Red and Black sand beaches
- Hiking – At the Seven Sacred Pools, Waianapanapa State Park, and along the Hana coast line
- Snorkeling – At Hana Bay and Hamoa Beach
- Surfing or Boogie Boarding – At Hamoa Beach
- Motorized Hang Gliding – At Hana Airport
- Kayaking – At Hana Bay
- Horseback Riding – At Travaasa Hana hotel or O’heo Stables by the Seven Sacred Pools
- Food trucks offering a variety of options for breakfast, lunch and dinner – located in Hana town just beyond the gas station. Thai, Hawaiian, Mexican and pizza are in the mix.